Dynamics 365 Feature Deprecation
What should you do?
Start thinking how you will replace them during an upgrade.
1. Dynamics 365 for Outlook (Outlook client) – switch to the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
2. Service scheduling in Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – use service scheduling in the new Unified Resource Scheduling solution which is included in Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
3. Dialogs – will be replaced by mobile task flows and business process flows.
4. Project Service Finder app – you will use a feature coming out in a future release of the Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation application
5. Contracts, Contract Line Items, and Contract Templates entities – use the new Entitlements in Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
7. Usage of Parature knowledgebase as the Dynamics 365 knowledge management solution – use the Knowledge Solution in Dynamics 365.
8. Standard SLAs in Dynamics 365 for Customer Service – use Enhanced SLAs
Relationship Roles – use Connection Roles
9. Mail Merge is deprecated – use Word and Excel Templates
10. Announcements are deprecated
11. Ready-to-use business processes available through Add Ready to Use Business Processes setting – look for them in AppSource and not in Settings.
12. Silverlight (XAP) web resource – use Custom Control Framework or HTML web resources with HTML5
I would highly recommend reading the detailed documentation from Microsoft on Important changes coming in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement? (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/get-started/whats-new/customer-engagement/important-changes-coming#some-client-apis-are-deprecated)